Advanced Mold Removal in Beaverton
For the past 15 years, Rescom has devoted our business to completely removing mold from Beaverton and other locations in the greater Portland Metro area. Our revolutionary mold removal techniques have allowed us to eradicate mold from homes quickly and efficiently, all while minimizing damage.
Our commitment to excellence also ensures your home will look just the way it was before any fungal infestation. We'll walk through each step of the mold removal process to make your home a healthy living space once again. From the initial stages of testing for mold and finding the source, to completely removing the problem and repairing the damages caused from it, we'll travel to your Beaverton home to solve any mold-related issue.
Our mold remediation process delivers precise mold removal for any part of your home or office:
√ 100% non-toxic procedure
√ Single-day job for most applications
√ Environmentally Safe
√ Demolition-free in most cases
√ Always effective
√ EPA registered
√ Guaranteed to kill mold
We'll find and assess the mold in your Beaverton home to determine the most efficient solution possible
We're happy to examine any potential mold infestation in your Beaverton home as the first step in determining a safe and quick mold removal plan. On service calls, we'll examine any part of your home from living rooms and kitchens to attics, garages, and crawlspaces, and we'll take samples of any physical mold we see, as well as air samples that may contain mold spores.
The samples from this initial assessment are then sent to a third-party lab to determine the severity of the mold and how urgent it needs to be dealt with. Molds types can range from allergenic molds that cause serious allergic reactions to toxigenic and pathogenic molds that can prove deadly. Analyzing the type of mold is important to determining the urgency of your situation. From here, we'll help you plan the remediation process as well as the eventual removal and containment of any mold in your home.
In and around cabinets
Under the kitchen sink
Window sills and frames
Exposure to Mold
Mold is an unwanted fungus that can be found inside and outside your home. Whether it be on your walls or windows, your ventilation systems or elsewhere, the CDC recommends all mold should be removed. Typically, mold develops when there is moisture or damp environments such as leaks in the wall or near the shower.
Exposure to mold can cause a variety of health problems such as coughing, irritation of the throat, eye and nasal stuffiness. Although some may experience limited symptoms, those who are allergic or are more prone to diseases should avoid mold completely. Mold can be extremely dangerous in the home and can precipitate serious health problems.
Where is it?
As mentioned before, mold can be found where there is moisture. Rescom will perform a thorough inspection to see where there is mold growth and areas that are susceptible to it. Typically, you may want to check your ventilation systems, bathrooms, cracked or leaking ceilings.
Mold Removal: Dry Fogging
You may be wondering, how do I completely remove mold from my household or property? Here at Rescom, we choose a demolition-free mold removal process through dry fogging. Dry fogging is an advanced method of cleaning mold throughout the home without causing any damage that ensures safe and quick mold removal in your Beaverton home or business.
Smaller droplets rebound from surfaces creating a vapor. The vapor, as well as the fumes, create an inescapable environment for mold and bacteria.
Wet Fog or Ozone
The larger droplets burst and create wet surfaces, like rain. The larger particle size also creates gaps in molecular coverage and leaves a residue.
Dry-fogging allows us to sterilize every part of a room and everything in it. Remove mold from every corner of your building by letting our dry fog disinfects carpets, furniture, upholstery, cabinets, toys, electronics and more.
Our dry fog mold removal eliminates mold spores from the air and penetrates walls, floors, and ceilings to sterilize every surface of your home. For mold that’s gotten behind or beneath the surface area, dry fogging is provides a quick solution that kills active mold spores.
Traditionally, mold that has reached the inside of walls requires expensive demolition of the entire wall (or walls) to remove. With our proven method of dry fog mold removal, you get 100% sterilized mold at a fraction of the cost compared to other mold removal procedures.
In many cases, there will be absolutely zero need for any demolition within the building. Our process leaves you with mold-free air, removes mold spores on contact and puts an end to the spread of mold in your home or office.
Why Choose Demolition-Free Mold Removal?
Using patented dry fog technology, Rescom Restoration can fill up the entire volume of space within a building with an EPA approved sterilant that removes bacteria, virus, and mold from surfaces and denatures spores that are airborne, in furniture, fabrics, in the air ducts, and behind walls. The process is so effective, we guarantee our results. The air in your home will be safer and more healthy than the air outside by the time we are done.
Because of the new technology developed by Pure Maintenance, we can do jobs faster and without the unnecessary costs of replacing walls and carpet. This savings is transferred to you the customer. Our dry fog saves the labor intensive and very expensive process in hand cleaning all loose items and wiping down all hard surfaces with a liquid anti-microbial inside the home. Rescom Restoration provides free inspections and estimates. Our prices are usually less than half of that of our competitors.
Old remediation methods can take weeks to get mold levels back to satisfactory levels in a single room, not to mention the rest of the home. Once that process is over, you begin the painstaking labor of rebuilding everything that was torn out. With dry fog technology, once the area is dry the entire problem can be taken care of in 4 hours or less.
Instead of quarantining off a section of your house and having contractors walking in and out for weeks, Rescom Restoration will simply back their truck up bring a few small nozzles into the home or office and 4 hours later your home will be free of any harmful mold or pathogens.
Mold Types: Allergenic, Pathogenic, and Toxigenic
Allergenic: Molds that cause and produce allergies and allergic reactions such as asthma attacks.
Toxigenic: Molds that produce toxic substances that can lead to dangerous or even deadly health conditions. This is sometimes referred to as “toxic mold.”
Pathogenic: Molds that cause health problems in those suffering from an acute illness.
What makes us different
Our dry fogging technology is what makes us so unique apart from the competition. Getting rid of the mold in your home shouldn't take destroying it with hammers and axes. Dry fog will allow each and every mold cell to be completely destroyed. With our dry fogging technology, our micron particles are able to bounce around the walls and rooms of your home for several minutes before dissipating. Dry fogging does not allow any part of your home to get wet or damaged, aside from killing mold!
The first step that we use for dry fogging is called InstaPURE. InstaPURE finds mold spores within your home and completely destroys them. Additionally, it is a disinfectant that will now allow the air quality in your home to be completely clean and healthy. InstaPURE is used in hospitals, gyms, and daycares!
The second step is the application of EverPURE. EverPURE prevents new bacteria and viruses to further enter your home. EverPURE provides an EPA verified 90 days of protection once applied. EverPURE remains on every surface of your home protecting you frmo further bacteria or viruses to enter.
Rescom Restoration is available for same-day and emergency services - we also offer repair services (if needed) to help evaluate and stop any moisture issues contributing to your mold problem. Our demolition-free dry fog system has two components; First, is a sterilant which dissolves the outer membrane of a mold spore on a molecular level. Second, is a microscopic layer of preventative molecules which attract mold spores when they re-enter the environment and kills them. This is a non-invasive, non-toxic, all-inclusive, cost-effective treatment that takes roughly 2 hours per 1,000 sq. ft of living space. We will make sure you are back in your home the same day.
** 1 Free Air Test with Service Call ($50 Value) **
(mention this promo during scheduling to redeem)
For any questions or general inquiries, please give us a call or fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
We service Washington, Clackamas and Multnomah County
Monday - Friday: 7AM - 7PM
Saturday: 7AM - 7PM
available Sundays and after hours